Engineering in 2D / 3D
Architecturally, our engineers create a three-dimensional design using the latest version of the BIM-capable Autodesk software Revit (3D construction program). ECOS does not use the predefined families but works with self-created elements in accordance to our wall / ceiling system. The planning can be exported in various file formats (dwg / dxf / dgn / ifc / rvt) as a 2D or 3D model and is available as a basis for an overall model (coordination with other trades).
Additional CAD products (AutoCAD, Inventor) corresponding to the requirements are used for sections, details and production drawings in order to meet all planning-related challenges in the best quality.
- Each wall and ceiling element is individually recognizable in the models. This also shows a realistic image of all joints.
- Special solutions can be pictured correctly and uncomplicated by specially created families.
- The colors are displayed correctly (glass, stainless steel, wall color & ceiling color).
- Internal stiffeners (for example for wardrobe) are color-coded in the model.
- Door components (door closers, door drive, fittings, etc.) can also be integrated.
- By sub-categories which can be displayed in different ways, the detail level can be changed (obscurant edges visible, lateral profiles visible, etc.).
- Wall views, floor plans & ceiling plans are automatically updated when the model is changed.
- 3D collision test
- Interfering edges of lateral profiles, frames, stiffeners etc. can be separately displayed and hidden for the collision test.
- Export as dwg, dxf, dgn & ifc files possible.
- Through various export possibilities, coordination with other trades is easy.
- Compatible with Naviswork
- The generated data from the 3d model is used for production / manufacturing.
- The attributes (dimensions, colors, ...) of the wall and ceiling elements exported from the 3d model are used to create the production papers. This minimizes the potential errors at the interface to production.